Life Time Health Guarantee
*Although, knowing that your puppy can never be replaced, we believe that having another four legged furry companion may help lessen the sadness in your home. In the unlikely death of your puppy within one year from its birthday due to genetics, or if the puppy is found to have a life threatening congenital or hereditary disorders (within one year) which adversely affects the health of your puppy, we will replace the puppy with another of equal value at no cost to you.
*In the death’s event of your puppy, because of life threatening congenial defects, after the first year of birth, we will issue a credit in the amount of 50% of the original cost towards the purchase of a replacement puppy of equal value. In either case, the buyer’s licensed veterinarian must provide the seller with a written certificate stating the exact cause of death as verified by a necropsy/autopsy. If the death was caused by a genetic defect listed above and not neglect by the buyer, the puppy will be replaced with one of equal value as soon as one is available. In the case of death you will also have to provide the microchip that was given by Maltipoo for Sale Home. (This is to prove that it is the canine you bought from Maltipoo for Sale Home). If these regulations as well as the ones below are not met, the guarantee becomes void.
What we need from you for the guarantee to be valid.
Nothing makes us more happy than knowing we could bring a healthy, happy puppy into your home. We do need your help to ensure your puppy remains healthy.
- Email a copy of the initial examination (medical record) within 10 business days of receiving your puppy. The examination must be performed by a licensed veterinarian. Your puppy will come with up-to-date, age-appropriate vaccinations, so make sure you do not vaccinate within the first 10 days of receiving your puppy. Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to Microchip your puppy with Maltipoo for Sale Home.
- While we de-worm and vaccinate your puppy until it goes home, you will need to continue proper de-worming and conducting regular exams at least up to 16 weeks of age or more and regular veterinarian checkups every 6 months for life.
- If you ever have to use this Guarantee, you will need to provide all paperwork from the initial sale given to you by Princess Puppies, registration papers (if applicable), all the vet records showing the continued health and maintenance of your canine from vet checks/visits every 6 months and produce their microchip.
- If these regulations are not met, the guarantee will become void.
We reserve the right to refund any deposit placed on a puppy, for any reason.